Now that I’m finally feeling settled out here on the West Coast, with a babysitter and all, let’s get back to sharing a few deals in the mornings.
- This morning I followed Money Saving Mom’s link to print an $8 Schick refill coupon, and now I feel that I’ve practically paid for the babysitter’s first hour already! Time to spend the next 45 minutes noodling around on Pinterest I guess.
- Stop by Starbucks Friday noon to 3 for a free Refresher, a cold bubbly fruit-flavored drink.
- Need batteries? Get AA or AAA 10-packs for just 1 cent after MaxPerks at OfficeMax. They are out of stock online, but you should be able to get them in-store with your MaxPerks card. Other free or nearly-free MaxPerks deals this week: printer paper, Sharpie highlighters, and … Liquid Paper!
- Coastal Contacts is dong it again! Through July 24, use the coupon code FBFREEGLASSES, and get your first pair of glasses free for only the cost of shipping. If you need extras, like an extreme prescription, that’ll be extra.
- On Lulu.com, use the coupon code CAUGHT to take 18% off any purchase, through 7/13 only. You can make custom photo books and calendars on this site, or even publish your own book.
- On Gilt.com, use the coupon code My20 for an extra 20% off your first purchase.
BAY AREA DAILY DEALS
- My kid is going back to Wisco for Girl Scout Camp this year, but maybe next year I’ll use Groupons to send the kids to camp. I mean, half price sleep-away camp* is a pretty major savings.
- Two kids’ haircuts for $23* at Snip-Its in Palo Alto. You could also get a kids’ spa package, but I didn’t mention that because it’s stupid.
* Affiliate links. You buy, I cry. With joy as I count all my virtual money.