Maybe it’s because I’ll be turning 38 this month, but I’ve been in serious denial about the November going on around here. Then today, every square inch of my yard is covered with leaves, and my Twitter friends in Wisconsin are posting of snow. No!
Apparently it’s true. It’s November, and here’s proof:
Friday is Veteran’s Day. If you’re a veteran, Coupon Sherpa put together a list of national freebies can enjoy on Friday.
For the rest of us who are thinking more of what our country can do for us, I have a few deals too:
COUPONS AND DISCOUNTS
Request a free Greener Clean Sponge on Scotch-Brite’s Facebook page.
- Burt’s Bees grab bags are half off right now. You pay $25 (instead of $50) for five full-sized products and a bunch of minis. Makes great teacher gifts. (Oh my God, I hadn’t even thought of teacher gifts yet. Commence annual holiday freakout.)
- Attention Kohl’s card holders: At Kohls.com, use the coupon code NOVSAVINGS to take 30% off your purchase. And they’re paying Kohl’s Cash again — $10 for every $50 you spend, through Nov. 14. (Mashup Mom reports that you can get an additional 15% off by stacking that code with the coupon code PGO15OFF. When I tried it, it said you have to spend $100 to use that code. Anyway, I used the 30% off code to buy this coat.)
Today on Coke Rewards, get a Better Homes and Gardens subscription for only 65 points.
- At YankeeCandle.com, use the coupon code FSD12 to take $10 off a $25 purchase.
- Did you see that I posted a roundup of holiday card deals? I’ll keep that updated as daily deals expire and new things come up.
On DealPulp, pay $23 for a $60 credit at Eco Home Store.* Not valid toward shipping. Speaking of teacher gifts, you can also buy $21 worth of homemade soap* for $10 via DealPulp, with $1.50 flat rate shipping. The $20 would get you 5 small bars.
- I bought this pass to the Surgical Science Museum on Groupon.* What? I’ve heard it’s really cool. Maybe some of my favorite Grey’s Anatomy actors will be doing research there that day.
* Affiliate links. If you click through and buy, I may earn money. And who doesn’t want more money? (Just that baby in the credit card commercial, I guess.)
Photo by Jessica Ojeda, used via Creative Commons license.