This post was going to be longer, but I just found out that the nursery school lost electricity and I’m supposed to go get my kids. Not a drill? Grr.
- It’s time for the Lands’ End Family and Friends Sale: Take 25% off with the coupon code SAVEFF and PIN 7114. Or you could also use the coupon code FAMILYSAVE25 and PIN 1142 for the same discount. Over $50 ships free. Remember that you can return Lands’ End items to many Sears stores if they don’t work out. I just did that with this coat I’d ordered because, although it was very warm, it made me look a little too much like I’d utterly given up.
- Speaking of Sears, you’re not gonna believe this one: Get a free piece of apparel at Sears Outlet. (Thanks to Mashup Mom for this heads up, and for pointing out that outerwear, Levi’s and leather are excluded.) Note that this is outlet stores, not the regular store. I recommend calling first to make sure your local Sears Outlet a) has clothes and b) knows that you do not need a coupon or email to take advantage of this — just a Shop Your Way Rewards card.
- At Restoration Hardware, use the coupon code FFH2011 to take 20% off, through Nov. 14.
- The Walmart Black Friday ad is now available on the store’s Web site. They’ll be opening at 10 p.m. Thanksgiving night. I added this info to my Black Friday Roundup.
- Use the coupon code HAM at Restaurant.com to take 80% off.
Get $40 worth of holiday or other cards at Pear Tree Greetings for $20* via Plum District. I added this to my holiday card deals roundup.
- At glam and girly dressmaker ShabbyApple.com, use the coupon code TWITTER to take 20% off items already on sale.
Pay just $1 for $8 to spend at Forever Yogurt. They have hot chocolate too! Locations are in Wicker Park, Gold Coast or Lakeview. (Thanks to reader John for the tip.)
- Want to take the whole family downtown for holiday shopping? I hate hotels with the kids unless we have a suite. Good thing Groupon is doing the Wyndham today: $129 or $139 for a king suite* — half price.
* Affiliate link. You buy, I earn.